HMP Recording and Development, simply put, is “the future of the music industry”. Artists are signed to Non- Exclusive contracts and they own their own music. This makes the “upside” completely in the artists favor. HMP is designed to give its artists more support and exposure in the areas they need most. Below are listed some of the main services that an artist receives from HMP:
1. Showcasing in their home city and abroad.
2. National Publicity
3. T.V. And Film Licensing opportunities.
4. Booking Agents
5. Online support and tutoring, in distribution, media and exposure
6. Radio and Video releases and tracking.
7. Music industry networking
8. Performance critique and training , if necessary.
9. Oversees catalogue representation.
10. Support in all aspects that they need. If they have a question, we have the answer, or will find out the answer.
11. Writing, recording and Production
13. Artist Management
14. Grant writing and submissions.